Trademark Class 1 Heading with Explanatory Notes
Chemicals for use in industry, science and photography, as well as in agriculture, horticulture and forestry;
unprocessed artificial resins, unprocessed plastics;
fire extinguishing and fire prevention compositions;
tempering and soldering preparations;
substances for tanning animal skins and hides;
adhesives for use in industry;
putties and other paste fillers;
compost, manures, fertilizers;
biological preparations for use in industry and science.
Class 1 includes mainly chemical products for use in industry, science and agriculture, including those which go to the making of products belonging to other classes.
This Class includes, in particular:
- sensitized paper;
- tyre repairing compositions;
- salt for preserving, other than for foodstuffs;
- certain additives for use in the food industry, for example, pectin, lecithin, enzymes and chemical preservatives;
- certain ingredients for use in the manufacture of cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, for example, vitamins, preservatives and antioxidants;
- certain filtering materials, for example, mineral substances, vegetable substances and ceramic materials in particulate form.
This Class does not include, in particular:
- raw natural resins (Cl. 2), semi-processed resins (Cl. 17);
- chemical preparations for medical or veterinary purposes (Cl. 5);
- fungicides, herbicides and preparations for destroying vermin (Cl. 5);
- adhesives for stationery or household purposes (Cl. 16);
- salt for preserving foodstuffs (Cl. 30);
- straw mulch (Cl. 31).