Trademark Class 29 Heading with Explanatory Notes
Meat, fish, poultry and game;
preserved, frozen, dried and cooked fruits and vegetables;
jellies, jams, compotes;
milk, cheese, butter, yogurt and other milk products;
oils and fats for food.
Class 29 includes mainly foodstuffs of animal origin, as well as vegetables and other horticultural comestible products which are prepared or preserved for consumption.
This Class includes, in particular:
- meat-, fish-, fruit- or vegetable-based food;
- edible insects;
- milk beverages with milk predominating;
- milk substitutes, for example, almond milk, coconut milk, peanut milk, rice milk, soya milk;
- preserved mushrooms;
- pulses and nuts prepared for human consumption;
- seeds prepared for human consumption, not being seasonings or flavourings.
This Class does not include, in particular:
- oils and fats, other than for food, for example, essential oils (Cl. 3), industrial oil (Cl. 4), castor oil for medical purposes (Cl. 5);
- baby food (Cl. 5);
- dietetic food and substances adapted for medical use (Cl. 5);
- dietary supplements (Cl. 5);
- salad dressings (Cl. 30);
- processed seeds for use as a seasoning (Cl. 30);
- chocolate-coated nuts (Cl. 30);
- fresh and unprocessed fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds (Cl. 31);
- foodstuffs for animals (Cl. 31);
- live animals (Cl. 31);
- seeds for planting (Cl. 31).