Trademark Class 12 Heading with Explanatory Notes
apparatus for locomotion by land, air or water.
Class 12 includes mainly vehicles and apparatus for the transport of people or goods by land, air or water.
This Class includes, in particular:
- motors and engines for land vehicles;
- couplings and transmission components for land vehicles;
- air cushion vehicles;
- remote control vehicles, other than toys;
- parts of vehicles, for example, bumpers, windscreens, steering wheels, tyres for vehicle wheels, as well as treads for vehicles.
This Class does not include, in particular:
- railway material of metal (Cl. 6);
- motors, engines, couplings and transmission components, other than for land vehicles (Cl. 7);
- parts of all kinds of motors and engines, for example, starters, mufflers and cylinders for motors and engines (Cl. 7);
- rubber tracks being parts of crawlers on construction, mining, agricultural and other heavy-duty machines (Cl. 7);
- tricycles for infants and scooters, being toys (Cl. 28);
- certain special vehicles or wheeled apparatus not for transportation purposes, for example, self-propelled road sweeping machines (Cl. 7), fire engines (Cl. 9), tea carts (Cl. 20);
- certain parts of vehicles, for example, electric batteries, mileage recorders and radios for vehicles (Cl. 9), lights for automobiles and bicycles (Cl. 11), automobile carpets (Cl. 27).