Trademark Class 23 Heading with Explanatory Notes
Yarns and threads for textile use.
Class 23 includes mainly natural or synthetic yarns and threads for textile use.
This Class includes, in particular:
- fibreglass, elastic, rubber and plastic threads for textile use;
- threads for embroidery, darning and sewing, including those of metal;
- spun silk, spun cotton, spun wool.
This Class does not include, in particular:
- certain threads for specific uses, for example, identification threads for electric wires (Cl. 9), surgical thread (Cl. 10), threads of precious metal being jewellery (Cl. 14);
- threads, other than for textile use, that are classified according to the material of which they are made, for example, threads for binding of metal (Cl. 6) and not of metal (Cl. 22), elastic threads, threads of rubber or plastic (Cl. 17), fibreglass threads (Cl. 21).