Class 3 Heading with Explanatory Notes
Non-medicated cosmetics and toiletry preparations;
perfumery, essential oils;
bleaching preparations and other substances for laundry use;
cleaning, polishing, scouring and abrasive preparations.
Class 3 includes mainly non-medicated toiletry preparations, as well as cleaning preparations for use in the home and other environments.
This Class includes, in particular:
- sanitary preparations being toiletries;
- tissues impregnated with cosmetic lotions;
- deodorants for human beings or for animals;
- room fragrancing preparations;
- nail art stickers;
- polishing wax;
This Class does not include, in particular:
- ingredients for use in the manufacture of cosmetics, for example, vitamins, preservatives and antioxidants (Cl. 1);
- degreasing preparations for use in manufacturing processes (Cl. 1);
- chemical chimney cleaners (Cl. 1);
- deodorants, other than for human beings or for animals (Cl. 5);
- medicated shampoos, soaps, lotions and dentifrices (Cl. 5);
- emery boards, emery files, sharpening stones and grindstones (hand tools) (Cl. 8);
- cosmetic and cleaning instruments, for example, make-up brushes (Cl. 21), cloths, pads and rags for cleaning (Cl. 21).