Trademark Class 4 Heading with Explanatory Notes
Industrial oils and greases, wax;
dust absorbing, wetting and binding compositions;
fuels and illuminants;
candles and wicks for lighting.
Class 4 includes mainly industrial oils and greases, fuels and illuminants.
This Class includes, in particular:
- oils for the preservation of masonry or of leather;
- raw wax, industrial wax;
- electrical energy;
- motor fuels, biofuels;
- non-chemical additives for fuels;
- wood for use as fuel.
This Class does not include, in particular:
- certain special industrial oils and greases, for example, oils for tanning leather (Cl. 1), oils for the preservation of wood, anti-rust oils and greases (Cl. 2), essential oils (Cl. 3);
- massage candles for cosmetic purposes (Cl. 3) and medicated massage candles (Cl. 5);
- certain special waxes, for example, grafting wax for trees (Cl. 1), tailors’ wax, polishing wax, depilatory wax (Cl. 3), dental wax (Cl. 5), sealing wax (Cl. 16);
- wicks adapted for oil stoves (Cl. 11) and for cigarette lighters (Cl. 34).