Trademark Class 26 Heading with Explanatory Notes
Lace, braid and embroidery, and haberdashery ribbons and bows;
buttons, hooks and eyes, pins and needles;
Class 26 includes mainly dressmakers’ articles, natural or synthetic hair for wear, and hair adornments, as well as small decorative items intended to adorn a variety of objects, not included in other classes.
This Class includes, in particular:
- wigs, toupees, false beards;
- barrettes, hair bands;
- ribbons and bows being haberdashery or used as hair decorations, made of any material;
- ribbons and bows for gift wrapping, not of paper;
- hair nets;
- buckles, zippers;
- charms, other than for jewellery, key rings or key chains;
- artificial Christmas garlands and wreaths, including those incorporating lights;
- certain articles for curling hair, for example, electric and non-electric hair curlers, other than hand implements, hair curling pins, hair curling paper.
This Class does not include, in particular:
- false eyelashes (Cl. 3);
- hooks being small items of metal hardware (Cl. 6) or hardware, not of metal (Cl. 20), curtain hooks (Cl. 20);
- certain special types of needles, for example, tattoo needles (Cl. 8), needles for surveying compasses (Cl. 9), needles for medical purposes (Cl. 10), needles for pumps for inflating balls for games (Cl. 28);
- hand implements for curling hair, for example, curling tongs, eyelash curlers (Cl. 8);
- hair prostheses (Cl. 10);
- jewellery charms, charms for key rings or key chains (Cl. 14);
- certain ribbons and bows, for example, paper ribbons and bows, other than haberdashery or hair decorations (Cl. 16), rhythmic gymnastics ribbons (Cl. 28);
- yarns and threads for textile use (Cl. 23);
- Christmas trees of synthetic material (Cl. 28).