Trademark Class 25 Heading with Explanatory Notes
Clothing, footwear, headwear.
Class 25 includes mainly clothing, footwear and headwear for human beings.
This Class includes, in particular:
- parts of clothing, footwear and headwear, for example, cuffs, pockets, ready-made linings, heels and heelpieces, cap peaks, hat frames (skeletons);
- clothing and footwear for sports, for example, ski gloves, sports singlets, cyclists’ clothing, judo and karate uniforms, football shoes, gymnastic shoes, ski boots;
- masquerade costumes;
- paper clothing, paper hats for use as clothing;
- bibs, not of paper;
- pocket squares;
- footmuffs, not electrically heated.
This Class does not include, in particular:
- small items of hardware used in shoemaking, for example, shoe pegs and shoe dowels of metal (Cl. 6) and not of metal (Cl. 20), as well as haberdashery accessories and fastenings for clothing, footwear and headwear, for example, clasps, buckles, zippers, ribbons, hatbands, hat and shoe trimmings (Cl. 26);
- certain clothing, footwear and headwear for special use, for example, protective helmets, including for sports (Cl. 9), clothing for protection against fire (Cl. 9), clothing especially for operating rooms (Cl. 10), orthopaedic footwear (Cl. 10), as well as clothing and footwear that are essential for the practice of certain sports, for example, baseball gloves, boxing gloves, ice skates, skating boots with skates attached (Cl. 28);
- electrically heated clothing (Cl. 11);
- electrically heated footmuffs (Cl. 11), fitted footmuffs for pushchairs and prams (Cl. 12);
- bibs of paper (Cl. 16);
- handkerchiefs of paper (Cl. 16) and of textile (Cl. 24);
- clothing for animals (Cl. 18);
- carnival masks (Cl. 28);
- dolls’ clothes (Cl. 28);
- paper party hats (Cl. 28).