Trademark Class 45 Heading with Explanatory Notes
security services for the physical protection of tangible property and individuals;
personal and social services rendered by others to meet the needs of individuals.
This Class includes, in particular:
- services rendered by lawyers, legal assistants, and personal advocates, to individuals, groups of individuals, organizations and enterprises;
- investigation and surveillance services relating to the physical safety of persons and security of tangible property;
- services provided to individuals in relation with social events, such as social escort services, matrimonial agencies, funeral services.
This Class does not include, in particular:
- professional services giving direct aid in the operations or functions of a commercial undertaking (Cl. 35);
- services relating to financial or monetary affairs and services dealing with insurance (Cl. 36);
- escorting of travellers (Cl. 39);
- security transport (Cl. 39);
- services consisting of all forms of education of persons (Cl. 41);
- performances of singers or dancers (Cl. 41);
- computer programming services for the protection of software (Cl. 42);
- computer and internet security consultancy and data encryption services (Cl. 42);
- services provided by others to give medical, hygienic or beauty care for human beings or animals (Cl. 44);
- certain rental services (consult the Alphabetical List of Services and General Remark (b) relating to the classification of services).