Trademark Class 32 Heading with Explanatory Notes
mineral and aerated waters;
fruit beverages and fruit juices;
syrups and other non-alcoholic preparations for making beverages.
Class 32 includes mainly non-alcoholic beverages, as well as beer.
This Class includes, in particular:
- de-alcoholised beverages;
- soft drinks;
- rice-based and soya-based beverages, other than milk substitutes;
- energy drinks, isotonic beverages, protein-enriched sports beverages;
- non-alcoholic essences and fruit extracts for making beverages.
This Class does not include, in particular:
- flavourings for beverages being essential oils (Cl. 3) or other than essential oils (Cl. 30);
- dietetic beverages adapted for medical purposes (Cl. 5);
- milk beverages with milk predominating, milk shakes (Cl. 29);
- milk substitutes, for example, almond milk, coconut milk, peanut milk, rice milk, soya milk (Cl. 29);
- lemon juice for culinary purposes, tomato juice for cooking (Cl. 29);
- beverages with coffee, cocoa, chocolate or tea base (Cl. 30);
- beverages for pets (Cl. 31);
- alcoholic beverages, except beer (Cl. 33).