Trademark Class 37 Heading with Explanatory Notes
installation and repair services;
mining extraction, oil and gas drilling.
Class 37 includes mainly services in the field of construction, as well as services involving the restoration of objects to their original condition or their preservation without altering their physical or chemical properties.
This Class includes, in particular:
- construction and demolition of buildings, roads, bridges, dams or transmission lines, as well as services in the field of construction, for example, interior and exterior painting, plastering, plumbing, heating equipment installation, and roofing;
- rental of construction tools, machines and equipment, for example, rental of bulldozers, rental of cranes;
- various repair services, for example, those in the fields of electricity, computer hardware, furniture, instruments, tools;
- various restoration services, for example, building restoration, furniture restoration and restoration of works of art;
- maintenance services for preserving an object in its original condition without changing any of its properties;
- cleaning of different objects, for example, windows, vehicles, clothing, as well as the laundering and pressing of clothing.
This Class does not include, in particular:
- physical storage of goods (Cl. 39);
- transformation of an object or substance that involves a process of change in its essential properties, for example, the cutting, dyeing, fireproofing of cloth (Cl. 40), the casting, plating, treating of metal (Cl. 40), custom tailoring, dressmaking, embroidering (Cl. 40), food and drink preservation (Cl. 40);
- installation, maintenance and updating of computer software (Cl. 42), creation and hosting of web sites (Cl. 42);
- construction drafting and architectural services (Cl. 42).